Effective Date: [31 july 2023]
At MBWhats.net, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and comply with the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). This DMCA Disclaimer outlines our policy regarding copyright infringement claims on our Website and the actions we take in response to such claims.
- Reporting Copyright Infringement:
If you believe that any content on our Website infringes upon your copyright or the copyright of someone you represent, please send a written notice to our Designated Copyright Agent containing the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good-faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- DMCA Agent Contact Information:
Please direct your copyright infringement notices to our designated DMCA Agent:
You can contact us using our Contact Us Form.
- Actions Taken in Response to Infringement Claims:
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA infringement notification, we will take the following actions:
- Promptly remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing content.
- Notify the content’s original uploader or user responsible for posting the content.
- Provide the uploader or user with information regarding the DMCA infringement claim and the actions taken.
- Counter Notification:
If you believe that the content removed or disabled was done so mistakenly or misidentified as infringing, you may send us a counter-notification. To be effective, the counter-notification must include the following:
- A physical or electronic signature of the uploader or user responsible for the content.
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled, and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or disabled.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good-faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal court in the district where you reside (or are located if outside the United States), and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the original DMCA infringement notification or an agent of such person.
- Repeat Infringers:
We may terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the accounts of users who are repeat infringers of copyright.
Please note that this DMCA Disclaimer is provided for informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice. For legal advice or assistance, please consult with an attorney.
Thank you for your cooperation in respecting intellectual property rights on MBWhats.net!